- x2 Focal Shape 65 Active Nearfield Monitor - although it’s dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary monitoring quality, in the lowest to the highest frequencies.
- x2 Tourtech 10ft/3m Stereo Jack - Male XLR Cable - we have a wide range of rugged, great value cables and fittings in stock, including this reliable stereo jack to male XLR 3-metre long cable from Tourtech.
- x1 Tourtech TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair) - adjustable, sturdy monitor speaker stands that are perfect for home studios and even professional ones.
Shape 65 is the reference of the Shape line. Although it?s dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary monitoring quality, in the lowest to the highest frequencies. Simply a must, this monitor will express its full potential from a listening distance of three feet away (1 metre).
The three (65, 50 and 40) monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what?s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it?s also very precise in the very high end.
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Fastening mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on the ceiling or a wall (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Threads for ceilling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 109dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Woofer: 6.5" (16,5cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M' profile Aluminum-Magnesium
- Midrange and low frequency amplifier: 80W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- High pass filter: Adjustable Full range 45/60/90Hz
- Bass settings: Adjustable, +/-6dB
- Midrange/bass settings: Adjustable, +/-3dB
- High settings: Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Connectors: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Auto-standby: after 30 minutes, no signal
- Switchable voltage: 220-240V / 100-120V
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black painting
- Dimensions with four rubber feet (HxWxD): 14 x 8.6 x 11.2" (355 x 218 x 285mm)
- Weight: 28.2lb (8.5kg)