Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Yamaha say About the HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones:
For decades, our studio monitor speakers have lead the way in accuracy and detail - and as a result, they're used in commercial, project and home studios across the world.
What if the same accuracy and detail was available in set of headphones? The HPH-MT5 headphones allow you to produce, monitor and mix any time of day or night or when you're on the road. Stunning sound quality is matched by a comfortable design - perfect for long mixing sessions.
High-grade monitor headphones that deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source, the HPH-MT5 is perfect for the commercial, project or home studio or just for personal listening. Folding arms and a super-light design (just 245g) make these highly portable.
It takes a true original to become an industry standard and, since their inception, our NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, we've remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. Our MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional studio and monitoring applications.
With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, with the durability to hold up to the rigours of the road, the Yamaha MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you’ll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
- 40mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils which deliver a broad frequency range, from 20Hz to 20kHz
- A closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- A super-light design with smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions for comfort, even during extended mix sessions
- Multi-axis arm pivoting with an adjustable length allows for a comfortable wearing position
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm make the HPH-MT5 headphones ideal for use in tough working environments or for travelling
- 3m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- Stereo minijack connector with full-size 1/4" stereo jack adapter included
- Includes carrying bag