The SRH240 Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) nickel-plated adapter.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38 ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Net weight: 0.4 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.35 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft)
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack