These professional-grade open back headphones deliver superior performance, with a premium sound quality to match.
If you're a real audiophile, the SRH1840 hits the mark on all fronts. Individually matched drivers result in unrivalled acoustic performance; bass is precise, highs are extended and your audio sounds rich, and buttery smooth. Whether you're sat on the bus listening to your favourite tunes, or mastering your latest production, casual listening and critical listening are both catered for. They're extremely comfortable too. Hand picked materials and meticulous engineering has resulted in a lightweight, durable skeleton which sits nicely over your ears. The padded headband is completely adjustable - you'll be able to listen for hours in absolute comfort!
- SRH1840 Headphones
- Storage Case
- Replacement Velour Ear Pads
- Replacement Cable
- Threaded Adapter
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers with unparalleled acoustic performance and smooth, extended highs and precise bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design provides exceptionally natural sound, a wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Lightweight, durable construction features aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles.
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance. This makes performance consistent at all volume levels.
- Ergonomic dual-frame. The padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable - you won't suffer from any listening fatigue here!
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems.
- Oxygen-free copper cable with kevlar reinforced jacket delivers superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection. They can be detached for easy storage and/or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam. These deliver exceptional levels of comfort.
- Legendary Shure durability; these headphones are built to withstand the rigours of everyday use.
- Type: Open-back, circumaural
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 30 kHz
- Weight: 0.59 lbs (268 g)
- Cable Style: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Cable Length: 6.9 ft (2.1 m)
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
- lmpedance: 65