How To Order a Fender Custom Shop Guitar
Andertons Music Co. can help make your dreams become reality. With the aid of our guitar experts, choose your ideal specs and we’ll contact the luthiers to get your build under way.
Get your Custom Shop Experience Started
Have you always been on the hunt for the perfect guitar? Look no longer, as Andertons specialists will see you through from start to finish on your custom shop order.
We have a close working relationship with Fender, allowing us to get in contact with their master luthiers quickly and without hassle. We’ll even talk you through the specs you want to see incorporated into your instrument to make sure you get exactly what you want. This is the ultimate guitar shopping experience.
- Have a browse of the available options and decide on your build.
- Contact us via phone or email and we’ll confirm the specs.
- We get a quote from the company. If you’re happy, we’ll place the order.
- The instrument gets built! You don’t need to worry about or do anything during the construction process. Build time will vary based on the specs.
- We deliver your guitar and guarantee you’ll fall in love with it as soon as it’s in your hands.
Your Build Options
There's so much choice when it comes to designing your own guitar. Fender offer unbelievable relic options, a ridiculously wide range of pickups and extensive list of neck profiles. Check out the Fender brochure for a full list of options. Here are a few general options you can customise:
- Base model shape
- Body wood, top wood, neck wood
- Neck profile
- Fingerboard radius
- Fret wire
- Hardware – bridge, tuners, control knobs & switch tips
- Body, neck & headstock colours/finishes