Sennheiser EK IEM G4-GB Wireless Bodypack Receiver
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 439 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Sennheiser say about the IEM G4 Wireless Series
Robust bodypack receiver delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage with evolution wireless G4 In Ear Monitoring systems.
- Robust bodypack receiver delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations
In the Box
- EK IEM G4 stereo receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- IE 4 earphones
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- Frequency range - GB: 606 - 648 MHz
- Dimensions - Approx. 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Compander - Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion - ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight - (incl. batteries) approx. 125 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio - approx. 90 dBA
- Switching bandwidth - up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation - ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation - ±24 kHz
- Operating time - approx. 4 to 6 hours (depending on volume level)
- Modulation - Wideband FM
- Power supply - 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption - at nominal voltage: approx. 140 mA with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 µA
- Adjacent channel rejection - Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Audio-Output-Power - 2 x 100 mW at 32 Ω
- Intermodulation attenuation - Typically ≥ 70 dB
- Limiter - –18 dB to –6 dB, adjustable in steps of 6 dB, can be switched off
- Powering - 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Receiving frequency - Max. 1680 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 16 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 6 frequency banks with up to 16 programmable channels
- RF sensitivity - < 4 μV, typ. 1.6 μV for 52 dBA rms S/N
- Squelch - 5 to 25 dBµV, adjustable in steps of 2 dB
- Bass Boost - +8 dB at 8 kHz
- Temperature Range - -10 °C to +55 °C
- Receiver Principle - Adaptive diversity
- Blocking - ≥ 80 dB
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable