The Passport Conference Series 2 audio system from Fender is an all-in-one PA that boasts a streamlined set of controls, a portable design, and excellent sound quality. It thrives in venues housing small to medium sized crowds.
Whether you're looking for a system for your live shows, or speak at presentations, conferences or in churches, it's versatile enough to suit a whole host of different applications.
Boasting a completely self-contained build, the Passport Conference is highly portable and quick and simple to set up. Everything required for great live sound is packed inside its robust, durable housing. Thanks to its simple controls, you'll be ready for your performance in no time at all.
Powerful & Versatile
With 175 watts of power and four 2.75-inch articulated, high-frequency tweeters, the PA projects reliable, clear sound to the audience. It'll cover your desired space easily, with a level of clarity that belies its dimensions.
Bluetooth connectivity increases the units versatility further, allowing you to stream wireless audio directly from your smartphone or other compatible device.
- An extremely well-rounded PA system, featuring a full-range speaker and five-channel powered mixer.
- Two speaker cables included.
- International voltage operation (100V-120V/220V-240V).
- Features a 1/8-inch stereo line output with a level control.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- Boasts seven versatile inputs (three XLR 1/4-inch combination, one stereo 1.4-inch, one stereo 1/8-inch, stereo Bluetooth).
- 175W of power.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Separate Volume and Tone on Each Channel, Master Volume, Mic/Line Pad (Channels 1-3), Bluetooth Pair, Phones Out Level
- Channels: Five - (Three XLR 1/4 in Mic/Line Combo, One Stereo 1/4 in, One Stereo 1/8 in, Bluetooth)
- Inputs: Seven - (Three XLR ¼ in Combo, One Stereo ¼ in, One Stereo 1/8 in, Stereo Bluetooth)
- Line Out: One - (1/8 in Stereo with Level Control)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Cabinet Material: Moulded Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features: 175 watts of power - ample for small to medium-size audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles, Bluetooth-equipped - stream audio from mobile devices, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Volume and tone controls - custom tailor your mix on each channel, 1/8" stereo input - play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop, 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes.
- Speakers: Two - 5.25" Woofers
- Tweeter: Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters
- Included Accessories: Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable