The dbx Di1 is a compact high-quality active direct injection box. Ideal for both studios and on the road, the Di1 will ensure audio signals get from source to output in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect to electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards and more and you can plug to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the Di1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
- Signal pass through connector
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Battery LED indicator
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Phantom power LED indicator
- Max Input: +12dBu (at 0dB) Level +32dBu (at -20dB) +52dBu (at -40dB)
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Attenuation control
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC
- Ground lift switch
- Main/Standby: 9V battery
- Input Impedance: >250k Ohm
- Metal Chassis