The Shure 55SH Series II Vocal Microphone combines a vintage look with modern performance.
Past Meets Present
Cutting-edge acoustic components have been paired with Shure's classic, UNIDYNE II design. The melding of old-school swag and up-to-date engineering make it a unique, reliable choice - whether you're using it for recording, broadcasting, or public speaking etc.
Under the Hood
It'll pickup your vocal in great detail thanks to Shure's renowned presence peak. With a cardioid polar pattern, the mic will capture any sound directly from the front, while reducing potential noise bleeding in from the rear. Another benefit of this kind of architecture is that it can be used while close to loudspeakers, all without feedback issues.
A cartridge shock-mount has been incorporated into the mic. This reduces any possible stand noise. The self-tension swivel mount even lets you tilt the mic 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backwards, allowing you to position the microphone exactly where you need it.
- Self-tension swivel mount allows you to tilt the mic 80 degrees backwards and 45 degrees forward.
- Durable die cast case paired with a mechanical design ensures superior reliability.
- Shock-mounted cartridge reduces stand noise.
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers premium performance - even in acoustically challenging spaces.
- On/off switch.
- Special frequency response designed for vocals, instrumental music and speech.
- Pairs a vintage look with modern levels of performance.