Landlord FX Happy Hour Looper Pedal
Room for one more? Another compact, affordable stompbox from Landlord FX!
Buy any 2 Landlord FX/Tone City pedals & get a FREE 5-way PSU!
Relive your favourite riffs and ideas with Landlord FX’s deceptively compact Happy Hour Looper!
Compact Guitar Looper
The Happy Hour has a whopping 10 minutes of recording time onboard, along with the capacity for unlimited overdubs. Don’t be fooled by its tiny form factor – unleash your creativity. Write songs, create intricate guitar textures, play along to your own backing track – the works!
How to use the Happy Hour Looper
How to record/overdubbing
- Press the footswitch once when the LED is off, the Red light is on, indicating it is in the Recording mode
- Press the footswitch once in the Recording mode, the Green light is on, indicating it is in the Playback mode
- Press the footswitch once in the Playback mode, the Red light is on, indicating it is at the Overdubbing mode.
- Press the footswitch once in the Overdubbing mode, the Green light is on, indicating it is in the Playback mode.
How to delete recording
- In the Playback/Overdubbing mode, press the footswitch and hold on for at least 2 seconds, the LED will blink twice rapidly, then the last recording is deleted.
How to restore the recording
- If you want to restore the last recording you have deleted in last step, press the footswitch and hold on for at least 2 seconds, the LED will blink twice rapidly, then the last recording is restored.
How to stop/start/delete the loops
- In the Playback/Overdubbing mode, press the footswitch twice quickly, the LED will be blinking in Green, the Playback/Overdubbing is stopped
- Press the footswitch once when the playback is stopped, the Green light is on, the Playback starts again
- Press the footswitch and hold on for 2 seconds when the playback is stopped, the light is off, then all recordings are deleted.
- True bypass
- Maximum Recording Time: 10 Minutes
- Maximum Overdubbing Times: Unlimited
- Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the centre )
- Working Current: 94 mA
- Size: 95 (L) x 41.5 (W) x 58 (H) mm
- Weight :290g
- Accessories: 1. Manual
This pedal will not work with a 9V battery, and requires a 9V DC power supply (not included).
Trusted Customer18th Nov 2023
Mr Andy Clarke25th Oct 2023
Trusted Customer10th Oct 2023
Mr Christopher Jones29th Aug 2023
Trusted Customer16th Feb 2023
Mr Syafiq Amin16th Feb 2023
Trusted Customer5th Feb 2023
Trusted Customer1st Feb 2023
Mr Ben Elkington24th Jan 2023
Trusted Customer22nd Jan 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+