Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
This guitar has a few small marks but looks good
PLEASE NOTE: This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
How sweet it is! The SG Goddess is the perfect guitar for a guitar god in training. It is a pure rock and roll version of the SG with a slim '60s neck, alnico humbuckers, trapezoid neck inlays, and beaufiful burst finishes in unusual colors.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- '60s-style neck profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pearloid trapezoid
- Chrome hardware
- Compensated wraparound bridge
- Chrome top hat knobs
- Auto-Trim tuners
- 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Single-ply fingerboard binding
- Peghead Pitch: 17 degrees
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.775"
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.875"
- Heel Length: 5/8"
- Neck Joint Location: 19th fret
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Total Neck Length: 18.157"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Width at 12th Fret: 2.062"