Boss OC-3 Super Octave Compact PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
Here's What Boss Say About the OC-3 Super Octave Compact Pedal
The World's First Polyphonic Octave Pedal.
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also works with bass!
All-New Octave Effects
The OC-3 picks up where the best-selling OC-2 left off, giving guitarists two brand new octave effects. Using the Polyphonic Octave mode, octaves can now be added when playing chords-a first in a compact pedal. More aggressive sounds can be had using the new Drive mode, which adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.
If You Loved the OC-2...
Don't worry. BOSS knows how much guitarists depend on the original OC-2 sound. That's why the OC-3 includes that classic "dual octave" effect, but with even better stability. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
Bass Players Welcome
The OC-3 isn't just for guitar, it's also for bass. By connecting a bass guitar to the dedicated Bass input, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar. Now bass players can upgrade to the ultra-stable octave sounds of the OC-3.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- * All knobs at center position
- Pedal switch
- DIRECT LEVEL knob
- OCT1 LEVEL knob
- CONTROL knob
- MODE knob
- GUITAR IN jack
- BASS IN jack
- OUTPUT (MONO) jack
- DIRECT OUT jack
- AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Owner's Manual
- Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
Size And Weight ( Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 440 g (1 lbs.)
Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 31 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99