KMA Machines Pylon Active Transformer Boost Noise Gate Pedal
Tame unwanted noise and hiss and take back your sound!
If you've ever cranked the gain on your favourite amp or distortion pedal, you'll be familiar with the amount of hiss and noise that is present. The KMA Machines Pylon is an advanced, multi-functional and super-versatile noise gate pedal that tames unwanted noise, whilst maintaining and reinforcing your natural sound and attack.
Featuring an ultra-fast gate with a smooth trigger, the Pylon is equally suited for fast chugging palm-muted playing as well as long decaying notes. An integrated boost section gives you up to 30 dB of extra gain while an external trigger input allows the Pylon to be switched remotely or triggered by an external source, enhancing and balancing your rig. The Pylon also boasts an effects loop, allowing you to isolate noisy pedals from your signal chain, which means you will hear less of the unwanted noise and more of what matters...you!
The KMA Machines Pylon is so much more than a typical utilitarian noise gate pedal. It will completely transform your whole rig and let your tone flow!
- ATB (Advanced Transformer Boost) Noise Gate Pedal
- Easy-to-use, yet high-performance Blackmer® VCA-based Noise Gate
- Integrated Audio Transformer - adds heft to signal
- Switchable Boost/Attenuation circuit - up to 30 dB of gain on tap
- Variable frequency CUT control - helps to tighten up the low end and remove mud
- EXT Trigger Input - allows Gate and Bypass control from external sources
- Channel Relay Output - switch your amp’s gain channel in sync with the pedal
- FX-Loop, for signal-chain flexibility and 4-cable method connectivity
- Internal Ground Lift Control
- Relay-based soft-switching, with selectable Gate/Boost switching modes
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Power by opt. 9 V PSU (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, >??? mA max. current draw)
Rik27th May 2022
Trusted Customer15th Apr 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+