Boss SY-1000 Guitar Synth Pedal
Innovative Dynamic Synth Power
Get 10% off a GK MIDI guitar pickup!
The SY-1000 is a culmination of Boss and parent company Roland's world-leading innovation, incredible array of editable sounds and seamless workflow designed specifically for guitarists. Who could you possibly trust more to adapt synth technology for the trusty old guitar than the guys who started it all?
Without a doubt, the SY-1000 packs the deepest and most satisfying selection of tones ever crammed into a synth pedal. Modelling capabilities have been refreshed and refined, providing a brand new experience for players who are familiar with the selection of legacy Boss and Roland sounds.
Choose from analogue synth leads, warm pads, ambient textures, modelled electric and acoustic tones and more individually or three at a time. You can even apply alternate tunings no matter your guitar's current setup. Pitch, level, layering and panning options are available for each instrument, on top of specific controls applied to effects. Even better still are two distinct modes for both bass and electric guitar, which adapts sounds appropriately to each instrument.
Step sequencers are rarely heard or seen applied to guitars, but the SY-1000 unlocks that potential. In this case, its two individual sequencers allowing fully customisable steps across pitch, filter and amplitude options, as well as the ability to stack your three synth sounds for fully fleshed-out repeatable melodies. Stranger Things intro? No problem.
Other synth pedals struggle with tracking once you've applied all your weird and wonderful sounds. But the SY-1000 is powered by the latest custom DSP and 48 kHz/32-bit processing, killing any latency between your playing and what you hear. To put this into perspective, the SY-1000 has six times the power of the lauded SY-300.
Dialling in sounds is easier than ever. The SY-1000 borrows both controls and modelling sounds from Boss' flagship GT-1000 multi-effects unit, praised highly for its simple operation. Shape your tone quickly and efficiently using hands-on controls, an LCD screen and sensible editing interface. Go beyond the SY-1000 and create your sounds using the Boss Tone Editor Studio software for in-depth tinkering.
- BOSS’s most powerful guitar/bass synth and modeling processor ever
- Next-generation synth engine with custom DSP and 48 kHz/32-bit processing throughout
- Unprecedented sound and expression with three simultaneous instrument types and advanced real-time signal processing
- Each instrument provides pitch, level, and panning of each string for instant alternate tunings and wide, layered voicings
- New Dynamic Synth perfectly follows the guitar’s natural envelope for uncompromised tone shaping
- Dynamic Synth includes two 16-part step sequencers for evolving control of pitch, filter, and amplitude
- Newly refreshed versions of historic BOSS/Roland guitar synth and modeling technologies: OSC Synth, GR-300, E.Guitar, E.Bass, Acoustic, VIO Guitar, and Poly FX
- New sound engine and GK 13-pin interface deliver clear, dynamic sound and precision tracking with zero latency
- Normal ¼-inch guitar/bass input for blending and Dynamic Synth processing
- Premium effects and amps derived from the flagship GT-1000
- Large LCD and intuitive editing interface for free-flowing sound creation
- Eight freely assignable footswitches, external control support, effects loop, and configurable Main/Sub outputs
- USB Audio/MIDI and MIDI I/O, plus Guitar-to-MIDI/Bass-to-MIDI function
- Dedicated Guitar and Bass modes
- Customize sounds with the BOSS Tone Studio editor and download pro patches at BOSS Tone Central
- Roland GK-compatible pickup and 13-pin cable required for full access to all synth and modeling features
Trusted Customer19th Sep 2020
Dr Steve Harris16th Mar 2020
Mr. Phil Carnell13th Mar 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable