The celebrated filter algorithms from GFI System's flagship Synesthesia pedal have been brought to life as an expanded, standalone stompbox! Encompassing 3 essential tone-enriching filter effects, the Rossie is remarkably dynamic and easily spices up your guitar or synth tones with some intriguing, spellbinding sounds.
With a compact enclosure, a tactile set of controls, a bright LCD screen and dual footswitches — the GFI System Rossie offers plenty of control but won't overwhelm you either. It's the perfect pedal for musicians looking to step out of their comfort zone and expand their sonic horizons!
3 Filter Effects
- Envelope Filter — A colourful, resonant filter that follows and responds to your picking dynamics.
- Step Filter — A groovy, arpeggiated filter with fully adjustable steps.
- Manual Filter — Great for static tone shaping or sweep-able, wah-like effects using an expression pedal.
Each of these modes offers 4 filter types: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass and peaking. Sweep range and resonance width are also adjustable, and on top of all of these, a dedicated mix knob allows blending of the wet and dry signals. This gives you total control of how much filtering effect is imparted on your guitar, bass or synth signal. Smart!
- 2 presets, accessible via right-hand footswitch.
- 3 selected filter algorithms from GFI System's Synesthesia pedal.
- Mono input and output for simple routing.
- Expression pedal and tap-tempo input for increased effect control.
- Momentary action supported.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohm
- DAC / ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- Current Consumption: ~110 mA
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 12 (L) x 7.2 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power Source: 9VDC (Centre Negative)