Empress Buffer Pedal
The Empress buffer was designed to be the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest fidelity to your guitar's signal.
Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables.
Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path.
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedalboard real estate at all.
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedalboard consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy.
- Input Impedance: 1Meg
- Output Impedance: 510
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 42mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105.3dB
- Headroom: +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Height: 1.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery