Choose from 0 item
Gibson USA Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar in Unburst
The Gibson Les Paul Standard is the flagship model for Gibson, and they've taken it back to the "Golden Era" of the electric guitar for a truly spellbinding experience! Unbelievable sounds and head-turning looks — an authentic Les Paul in every sense.
- ABR-1 bridge (normally found on Custom Shop models)
- Grover button machineheads
- Thinner 60s style neck carve
- '60s Burstbuckers which are slightly hotter, Alnico V pickups
- No weight relief
Body & Neck
The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s is constructed from the winning formula that makes a Les Paul, a Les Paul! The solid Mahogany back with AA Figured Maple top is the classic tonewood combo, for a reserved but undeniably beautiful aesthetic and a rich sound.
The 'SlimTaper' Mahogany neck is asymmetrical to fit the hand more comfortably — and it wouldn't be a '60s Les Paul without a Rosewood fretboard, which is perfect for warming up your tone.
Hardware & Electronics
The pickups are powerful '60s Burstbucker Alnico V humbuckers, voiced to resemble the definitive '60s Les Paul tone. To ensure that they sound authentic, the electronics are handwired with Orange Drop Capacitors — renowned for providing that timeless sizzle. Think barking mid-range, weighty Mahogany resonance, and a top-end that adds a rustic sheen to any style.
The hardware has been carefully selected to complete the classic Les Paul picture. Grover Rotomatics with "kidney" buttons and gold "Top Hat" knobs are among the notable features, with Nickel plating perfectly contrasting the warm, wooden finish.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.694" (43 mm)
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Pickguard: Cream
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: '60s Burstbucker
- Neck Pickup: '60s Burstbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Hand-Wired with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- String Gauge: 10-46
- Case: Hardshell (Included)
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit (Included)
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable