Here's what Fender says about the Tom Morello Stratocaster:
Tom Morello's unique, powerful sounds - from gentle rhythms to screaming feedback, chaotic stutters, and more - require a very special Stratocaster.
The Tom Morello “Soul Power” Stratocaster – based on the modified Designer Series Strat used during his time in Audioslave – features an alder slab body with binding and a "Deep C"-shape maple neck with 9.5"-14" compound radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium-jumbo frets.
Other features include a recessed Floyd Rose locking tremolo system, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails bridge humbucker, two Fender Noiseless pickups in the neck and middle positions, chrome pickguard, kill-switch toggle, locking tuners, matching painted headcap and iconic "Soul Power" body decal in the black Fender case.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Floyd Rose FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mirrored Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)