Probably the best clean sounding amp in the world! It's a timeless classic that's been used on more recordings than could ever be listed here. It's always been considered as the daddy of Fender's range of amps, and with good reason. This beast has so much power that the headroom is through the roof. You can play at serious volume level and still enjoy the glassy, clean tone without a hint of breakup whatsoever!
Put through its paces in just about every kind of venue, and used by musicians playing a multitude of differing styles, this is an amp that's found a place in the hearts of guitarists everywhere. From jazz, to country and rock, if you're searching high and low for a clean electric guitar tone, you've come to the right place.
This 85W Vintage Reissue of the '65 Twin Reverb amp has been meticulously put together. Just look at what goes into it; four 12AX7 preamp tubes; four 6L6 Groove Tube output tubes; two 12AT7 preamp tubes; dual channels (both normal and vibrato; a pair of 12-inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speakers; Fender reverb; vibrato (with on/off footswitch); two-button reverb; and a durable build quality - augmented by a rugged vinyl covering and silver grille.
- Series Vintage Reissue Series
- Output 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Speakers 2-12" Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speakers with Ceramic Magnets
- Channels Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Covering Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight 64 lbs. (29.03 kg)
- Height: 19.87" (50.46 cm),
- Width: 26.5" (67.31 cm),
- Depth: 10.5" (26.67 cm)
- Tube Complement 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 4 X 6L6, Solid State Rectifier
- Accessories 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off