Roland OCTAPAD SPD30 Percussion Pad in Black
The SPD30 from Roland is the ultimate trigger pad, played either as a standalone instrument, or used to augment your existing acoustic/electronic percussion setup. It condenses all of your additional drum and percussion needs into one highly playable, rugged, intelligent and versatile system.
With a footprint not much bigger than a standard laptop, this Octopad contains a whole world of exciting sounds right at your fingertips. Boasting additional features including 30 multi-effects and a phrase looper - which is ideal for both practice and layering sounds together - this unique piece of gear is just waiting to be explored.
Next In Line
The original Octopad from Roland developed an excellent reputation. It arguably helped to forever alter the way that electronic percussion is used and implemented within various drummers' respective setups. This new, updated model is no different in that regard.
Extensive Sound Library
Inside the SPD30, you'll find a depth and breadth of contrasting sounds. 99 kits are included in all - covering a wide range of different genres and musical styles. This ensures that you'll be ready for just about any kind of gig! Using the hands-on controls, these can be tweaked and tinkered with further. Tuning; pitch sweep; attack; muffling, plus a whole lot of other parameters can be customised and changed. The multi-effects (30 in total) can then be harnessed for further creative processing, alongside 7 ambience types an EQ, and a limiter.
Every single pad within the unit itself is isolated from the other. This results in both enhanced sensitivity and absolute crosstalk rejection. Four dual trigger inputs (plus a hi-hat controller) can be connected too, allowing you to build a small drum set using other external pads, or accept triggers from your acoustic drum set.
This built-in function can be used to craft multi-layered phrases and loops. It's possible to capture and then store up to 50 of these within the instrument itself. They can then be saved onto a USB at a later date.
- Durable, solid construction.
- Indicator lights, paired with a backlit LCD screen allow for quick referencing, even on the darkest stages.
- USB connectivity for seamless memory storage and MIDI use.
- Record real time playing and overdub three other layers using the Phrase Loop functionality.
- Add other pads to build a small kit, or integrate triggers from an acoustic kit via the four dual-trigger inputs (plus hi-hat controller).
- Contains an extensive range of percussion sounds from across the globe, as well as 30 different multi-effects.
- New pad sensing tech created especially for V-Drums ensures precise, balanced pad triggering with enhanced isolation between each individual pad.
- Black finish.
Trusted Customer21st Jul 2020
Mr Rajith Mudiyanselage28th Feb 2020
Ian Civil23rd Oct 2019
Mr Andy Middleton29th Apr 2019
Trusted Customer17th Apr 2014
Trusted Customer24th Feb 2014
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable