The PM-100 is an ideal electronic drum kit monitor for your Roland V-Drums. Boasting 80W of power, it's the perfect at-home practice speaker. With a compact build and reduced footprint, it'll slot into even the tightest spaces at home!
Unlock Your Kits Potential
Thanks to a custom 10-inch speaker with a tweeter, you'll be able to squeeze a full frequency response from your electronic kit. It'll reproduce the sound of your drums in crisp, clear detail with a serious amount of presence. An angled design helps the monitor project optimal levels of sound while you're seated, while a bar handle ensures you can adjust its floor position quickly and easily.
Tweak & Tinker
An integrated mixer has been incorporated, allowing you to alter your sound as you see fit. For example, using the dedicated EQ and volume controls, you'll be able to remove some low-end, or beef up the mid-range for better feel.
- A full-width bar handle allows for easy carrying and simple floor adjustment.
- Built-in mixer featuring global EQ and separate volume controls.
- Connect music players and other devices allowing you to play along more easily to your favourite tunes.
- Superior sound coverage is guaranteed thanks to an angled construction.
- Combines a custom 10-inch speaker, tweeter and 80W of power.
- Designed to be used with Roland V-Drums electronic products.
- Durable build quality.
- Angled construction helps to deliver optimal levels of sound.
- Rated Power Output: 80 W
- Nominal Input Level
- V-Drums Input: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Speaker: 25 cm (10 inches) Woofer x 1.5 cm (2 inches) Tweeter x 1
- Controls: Power Switch, V-Drums Volume Knob, Line Input Volume Knob, Bass Knob, Treble Knob, Power Indicators
- Connectors: V-Drums Input Jack (Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type), Line Input Jack (Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type), Stereo Miniature Phone Type (AC In Jack)