DW Machined Direct Drive Double Pedal
A solid pedal is a vital piece of your drum rig whatever style you play. The DW Machined Direct Drive Single Pedal is strong, fast acting, responsive and makes use of the best design features available.
From the contoured heel plate to the solid aluminium direct drive cam this pedal has been carefully engineered to give you the best action on the drum.
This pedal is a great choice as an upgrade/addition to your kit and you will really feel the difference. Its light, feel great and is built to last.
Here's what DW say about the Machined Direct Drive Single Pedal
Introducing DW Manufacturing. Boutique, precisely-machined pedals made from aircraft-grade aluminum in California. DW Manufacturing ushers in a new era in Drum Workshop’s illustrious pedal-making history. Employing the latest technology and the highest quality materials, these products are made to elevate the art of drumming even further.
The MDD® (Machined Direct Drive®) pedal is the first-ever DW direct drive pedal and the only direct drive pedal on the market featuring Floating Rotor Technology™. The result is quick, smooth, responsive and yes, powerful. The game has been changed.
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry™ Linkage
- Solid Aluminum Direct Drive Cam
- Infinite Throw Adjustment
- 110 Control™ Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater
- Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
- Contoured Heel Plate
- Interlocking Delta™ Hinge
- Floating Rotor Drive System
- Tri-Pivot™ Swivel Toe Clamp
- Pedal Bag
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.