This high quality double pedal from DW provides great adjustability and playing action to enable speed, precision and sturdiness, whatever your style. The DW3002 3000 Series double kick pedal is a professional level double kick pedal which is roadworthy, yet affordable for keen amateur and semi-pro drummers as well as the touring pros.
Here's what DW say about the DW3002 Double Kick Pedal
3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. We think well made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be all drummers
- 101 2-Way Beater: An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.