The Gravity Bomb V2 clean boost pedal picks up where the original left off; delivering up to 20dB of clean boost over the sweep of its volume pot, and similarly powered by an audiophile-grade Burr Brown Op Amp. But with the addition of a mid-enhance toggle, the V2 allows you to further dial in your boosted tone by selecting from three different mid-range types!
The centre position (just like Gravity Bomb V1) maintains a flat and neutral EQ curve. In the down position, V2 boosts mids at 750Hz, while the up position boosts at 1kHz — making this boost pedal a great tool to pair with other pedals to give them a fresh tone and feel. In the off position, the input signal is sent directly to the output. Try it at 18-volts for increased headroom!
While Coppersound were in the designing process for V2, they wanted to maintain the miniature form factor and overall sound. So they came up with the idea to incorporate an active mid-range control that would allow you to access two mid-range frequencies in the up or down position on the toggle switch. The completely flat EQ from the original is accessed with the toggle switch in the middle position, making for a perfect choice for a clean boost pedal.
- 20dB of clean volume boost.
- Audiophile-grade Burr Brown Op-amp.
- Toggle switch for selecting three different mid-range types.
- Miniature form factor for effortless mounting on almost any pedalboard.
- Mechanical true-bypass switching.
- Power Requirements: 9-18V, 2.1mm x 5.5mm Centre Negative
- Current Draw: 10mA at 9V, 20mA at 18V
- Input/Output: 1/4" Instrument Cable
- Dimensions: 3.65" x 1.8" x 2" (Including Jacks & Hardware)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+