Here's what Vemuram say about the Shanks ODS-1:
We and the team at Vemuram have spent the last working and prototyping the new ODS-1 pedal. It’s a beautiful transparent overdrive that one can use to find that prefect balance of overdrive and distortion that I can use in the studio and on stage.
The one go to that can cover most everything I need, from a mild push to full on for solos. A pedal I’ve been dreaming of for years that’s finally here.
- Collaboration with John Shanks.
- An easy to handle overdrive with a wide range in tone.
- Equipped with two trimmers lets you control the Bass and the Saturation of the overall tone.
- Allowing you to achieve an even more wide variety to your ideal tone.
- Inspired by many countless vintage pedals.
- Controls: Level, Gain, Tone/Bass, SAT(Trimmers)
- Switches: ON/OFF
- Terminal: Input, Output
- Power: 006P (9 Volt Battery) or 9Volt regulated AC/DC adapter(Center Negative)
- Size: 70(W)x112(D)x50(H)mm
- Weight: 425g