The Solo 610 offers the warm, silky sound of a classic tube console preamp in a compact box that you can take to any setup.
The Classic 610 tone
The Solo 610 is built around the mic preamplifier section of the Putnam 610 console, which offers a signature sound and analogue warmth that will make any vocal or instrument sound great. It features both mic input and DI, so you can apply the 610 magic to any mono sound source!
Crafting the Sound
the 610 preamp offers a wide range of features and controls that allow you to fully shape the sound to each situation. Of course there are the essential features like phantom power, phase reverse, low cut filtering and impedance selection. But you also get comprehensive level and continuous gain control that gives you a wide range of clean to coloured tones.
Rugged and portable design
The Solo 610 has been designed so that you can take it to use in any situation. It's compact and rugged design means that you can take it with you to the recording facility, on stage or just left on a desktop without having to worry about rackmount modules etc.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
- Mic Input - Selectable 450 ohms (Lo-Z) or 1.6 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- DI Input - Selectable 2.2 megohms (Lo-Z) or 50 kilohms (Hi-Z)
Output Load Impedance
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- 61 dB
- (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7
Maximum Mic Input Level
- -12 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
Maximum Instrument Input Level
- +4 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
Maximum Gain Mic Input
- 55 dB (1.6K ohm input), 60 dB (450 ohm input)
Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
Maximum Gain Instrument Input
- 37 dB
- L: 14"
- W: 5 3/4"
- H: 5"
- 9 lbs.