T-Rex Mudhoney. We think the name pretty much says it all. Dirty and sweet. Delicious distortion. It’s one of first pedals we produced, and Mudhoney has all the tasty ingredients of a T-Rex classic: the perfect mix of controls, a rugged design, and astonishing tone. It’s been praised for its impressive tonal range and ability to deliver everything from a smooth dirty edge to a harrowing wall of distorted sound.
Mudhoney is almost like having two distortion pedals in one. It delivers a full range of sweet sounding overdrive with the boost switch off. Kick the boost on, and it will take you to a whole new level of searing distortion – without ever losing the great tone that T-Rex pedals are famous for.
For Musicians, By Musicians
If you haven’t already discovered it, T-Rex is no ordinary company. We’re a group of sonic craftsmen who are passionate about music and have devoted our careers to creating the kind of tone we’ve always dreamed of having in our own pedals. Maybe that’s what explains the T-Rex difference – the difference between just another effect pedal and a pedal that sounds so great, it is a musical instrument.
- Input impedance 500 K Ohm
- Output impedance 1 K Ohm
- Power supply 9 VDC . 2,1 mm barrel plug .
- Current draw @ 9 VDC 6 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp-p 3 Vp-p
- Battery type / Battery life 9 V battery 6F22 / 14 - 18 hours
- External connectors Input jack, Output jack, 9 VDC Jack
- Controls On/off, Level, Gain, Tone, Boost
- Unit size and weight (W x H x D) 100 x 55 x 120 mm / 3.9 x 2.2 x 4.7 in
- 0,350 kg / 12.3 oz