Here's what Supro say about the Analog Delay:
Our flagship pedal, the Supro Delay offers the vintage echo effects of the 60s and 70s while showcasing the latest in pedal technology. The all-analog Supro Delay comes equipped with a pair of high-voltage MN3005 IC chips capable of producing up to 600ms of delay time, while providing dramatically increased headroom, dynamic range, and clarity.
The newly-designed Filter knob ranges from low-pass to band-pass functions, spanning from dark, warm, and murky tones to crisp and bright tape echoes. Additionally, an assignable Expression pedal control provides the player with the ability to switch between Repeats, Time, and Level while maintaining custom knob settings. Runs on standard 9VDC.
- Level: Sets the volume of the delay
- Time: Sets the length of the delay
- Filter: Contours the tone of the delay
- Repeats: Sets the amount of feedback in the delay line
- Expression: Selects which knob is controlled by the expression pedal
Drawing inspiration from the golden era of analog pedals and recording to tape, the Supro Delay was designed by Howard Davis, master engineer behind the legendary late-1970’s EHX Deluxe Memory Man and the Pigtronix Echolution.
- POWER: 9VDC
- CURRENT DRAW: 100mA
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10M
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 150ohms