Relive the magic of the '60s "Golden Era" with Squier's stunning FSR Classic Vibe Jaguar! Boasting a period-correct shell pink finish with a matching headstock, vibrant-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius, a short 24" scale and nickel-plated hardware — this is a stellar instrument that will endlessly inspire you with its charming aesthetics, scintillating sonics and superb playability!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 24" Scale Length — Shorter scale brings the frets closer together for easier stretches, and gives the instrument lighter tension for effortless string bends.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the clear, bell-like sounds synonymous with Fender guitars. Extensive pickup switching circuitry expands the tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup Only (Rhythm Circuit); Neck Only, Neck and Bridge, Bridge Only (Lead Circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)