Want the definitive classic Stratocaster without busting the bank? Enter Squier’s Classic Vibe ‘50s Strat, a faithful recreation of the earliest models on the market.
Squier have loaded up the Classic Vibe ‘50s Strat with all the mojo you’d expect while keeping the price point accessible. For the body, they’ve opted for pine. Not a common tonewood, pine is lightweight and durable, ensuring comfy playability and long-lasting resonance.
For the neck, it’s the classic maple construction with a "C" shape 9.5” radius. This echoes the early Strat models in terms of looks, feel and sound while retaining some contemporary comforts, ticking all the boxes.
Expect incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Alnico magnets provide classic twang, perfectly complemented by the treble-friendly maple neck.
To round it all off with old-school class, Squier add a vintage-style tremolo system, ‘50s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish. Classic Vibe indeed!
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges