Here's what Sonor say about the 600er Series:
The pinnacle of SONOR hardware. Offering maximum reliability and optimum handling with lots of individual components. Professional down to the smallest detail!
Smart Connect System
All the 600 Series and giant step pedals in the Sonor range have a docking station bass drum hoop connector. The docking station fixes on the bass drum hoop and the pedal effortlessly connects with a sliding leaver. This is very quick and easy to do. Once the docking station is fitted to the bass drum hoop it stays on the bass drum hoop.
The addition of rubber gaskets in the docking station means that the bass drum hoop will not get damaged, so the wood is kept clean. Another great feature is once the docking station is on the bass drum hoop, the pedal will go in the same position every time. This sounds like an obvious statement, but its design means the base plate of the pedal is on the floor, and isn’t two far left or right up the bass drum hoop. With the pedal flat, it most comfortable to play. Another great design feature from Sonor and their engineering team.
600 Series Bass Drum Pedal Features
- Bass drum pedal utilizing Giant Step design
- Smooth, fast pedal action due to unique SONOR construction
- Smart Connect System with Docking Station for quick and reliable bass drum mounting
- Two way beater for choice of attack sound
- Adjustable toe stop
- Finish: chrome plated
- Item details: with Smart Connect System, Docking Station, two way beater, adjustable toe stop, For right-footed players, pedal bag
- Item name: Bass Drum Double Pedal
- Series: Hardware 600
- Item description: DP 672
- Item no.: 13577101
- Unit: 1 piece