The Shure PGA31 Cardioid Headset Condenser Microphone provides a simple and easy solution when it comes to making your stage show more active and dynamic. A brilliant price point doesn't mean you compromise on quality either. With its permanently charged electret condenser cartridge, expect vocals that sound fresh and crisp, with a socially balanced frequency spectrum.
It's wireframe headset is comfortable, designed for long-wearing, hands free operation. A flexible gooseneck system means you can then position the mic accurately to suit your preferences. A cardioid polar pattern means your voice will remain front and centre too - all the while reducing unwanted background noise.
- Shure's legendary, durable construction.
- A meticulously tailored frequency response leads to a great vocal sound.
- Integrated windscreen minimises plosives, making for voice clearer and easier to understand.
- A TA4F connector works seamlessly with Shure's wireless body packs.
- Flexible gooseneck build allows for precise positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects ambient noise, improving audio quality and higher gain before feedback.
- Comfortable, wireframe headset.
- Constantly charged electret condenser cartridge provides crisp, detailed sound.
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60–20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Electret Cardioid