Here's What Shure Say About the MV88+ Video Kit
The birth of a new portable audio & video recording kit is here, giving you all the tools you need, right out of the box. The kit includes a Manfrotto® PIXI tripod, phone clamp, and mount, as well as iOS and USB-C cables for next-level compatibility and connectivity. Just add your phone and you’ll be capturing professional quality content wherever you are.
Supports the classic mid-side stereo recording technique. Uses coincident cardioid and bidirectional capsules to adjust the stereo width while providing excellent mono capability.
Compatible with iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
Compact and Durable
Lightweight, all-metal construction and small enough to carry anywhere. Like all Shure products, ensures reliability in the field.
Flexible Recording Control with the ShurePlus MOTIV App
The MOTIV recording app controls microphone settings, such as gain, stereo width, and preset modes, and includes the following features:
- Landscape or portrait record options
- Basic audio editing
- Markers for keeping track of audio
- Dark theme for low-light recording situations
- Support for all MOTIV microphones
- Five band equalizer
- Live streaming capability
- Dropbox™, AirPlay® and Bluetooth® support
- Factory and custom user presets
- Virtual mic options in demo mode
- Multiple bit depth and sample rate options
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Transducer Type: Cardioid (10 mm)/Bidirectional Condenser Cartridge (10 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Adjustable Width Stereo/Mono Bidirectional/Mono Cardioid/Mid-Side
- Stereo Principle: Mid-Side
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -37 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz  
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL 
- Limiter: Yes
- Compressor: Yes
- Equalizer: 5-band
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Housing: All metal construction