This Shure wireless system is the ideal solution for public speaking or live vocals.
KSM9 with QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
With this combination, you'll have up to 9 hours of continual use - more than enough time for multiple performances, all without having to replace the batteries. A 100m operating range means you'll be able to roam the stage with confidence too; there are no worries here about your signal dropping out with this piece of gear. The KSM9 mic capsule will project your voice clearly, with excellent clarity too, allowing the audience to hear every element of your performance.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Thanks to automatic channel scan, clear frequencies are found and dialled into quickly. You can even control certain parameters remotely using an iOS device.
- QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver.
- KSM9 with QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter.
Features (KSM9 with QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter)
- Power/frequency lockout.
- Durable construction.
- 100m operating range.
- Use selectable display mode to reference frequency, group, channel or battery life.
- Simple to use menu and controls.
- Docked charging via external charge contacts.
- Up to 9 hours of continual battery use using 2 AA batteries.
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range.
- AES 256-bit encryption ensures transmission remains secure.
- Interchangeable capsule architecture.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (with a flat response).
Features (QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver)
- Rugged aluminium build.
- Line/mic switchable XLR output.
- 6.3mm instrument output.
- LCD menu/controls boasting a lockout feature.
- Audio/RF LED meters with a peak indicator.
- 60+ preset compatible channels per frequency.
- Up to 72 MHz tuning bandwidth.
- Half rack design (1/2 antennas can be removed).
- Control certain parameters via Mac, PC and iOS devices.
- AES 256 bit, secure wireless transmission encryption.
- Up to 22 transmitters per 8 MHz channel.
- A stable RF connection is assured thanks to digital predictive switching diversity.
- Automatic channel scan searches for clear frequencies.