Please Note: you will need a kick pedal, a drum stool, sticks and headphones (all sold separately) to get the most out of this kit.
The Roland TD-07KV kit manages to distill the engineering excellence of the brand's premium V-Drums into an affordable set that's perfect for home drumming!
The TD-07 module is the beating heart of the TD-07KV. It's packed to the brim with 50 drum kits and 143 instruments - all of which have been captured in professional studios, leading to realistic sounding audio across the board. They've been enhanced with intuitive V-Drums tech to ensure that they respond and sound just like an acoustic set would.
These sounds can be customised to suit your needs too. For example, swap out the sounds of individual snares, toms, and cymbals etc, and fine tune them with damping; you can even place them in an acoustic environment of your choosing if you want.
Roland designed this kit from the ground-up to be a lot quieter than many of its electronic counterparts on the market. This is made possible by the mesh heads, which reduce impact noise, but still deliver brilliant stick rebound. They're bolstered by the kick pad - which features improved damping, in turn minimising vibration and noise. The stand itself has also been built to lower the amount of noise transfer to the floor.
Realistic Playing Experience
The pads aren't just quiet either; they're great to play too. Roland's renowned double-layer mesh design ensures that the level of rebound and resistance mirrors that of an acoustic kit. And if the feel doesn't suit you, you can even alter the tension of each head with a drum key, just like you'd do with an acoustic drum.
You'll be able to utilise standard drum playing techniques too thanks to this smart construction. Sensors in the cymbals and pads allow for choking, and highlight ghost notes, flams, rolls, and every single hit you make in extreme detail, with natural sound to match.
No matter how hard you hit, the seriously sturdy stand - paired with precision clamps - ensure that your drums remain in place at all times. They'll withstand the heaviest playing from day one!
Integrated Bluetooth ensures you can play along to your favourite tracks via tablet, laptop or a smartphone. Or if you want to get more creative, the TD-07 can be used as an audio and MIDI recording interface - working directly with your preferred DAW. You can send stereo sound, as well as multi-channel MIDI to your Windows or Mac computer/laptop using just one USB cable.
- Kick: KD-10
- Snare: PDX-8
- Hi-hat: CY-5
- Hi-hat control pedal: Detectable for half-open stroke
- Tom: PDX-6A x 3 *2
- Crash: CY-8
- Ride: CY-8
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- TD-07 module (with 25 user kits, 25 preset kits and 143 instruments in total).
- 30 multi-effects (plus EQ, ambience, V-edit and more) helps you to edit and craft your preferred drum sounds.
- Supports kit expansion via a second crash cymbal.
- USB used to record audio/MIDI to your DAW.
- Built-in coaching function for improving your technique and timing.
- Integrated metronome (with the ability to change note value, click tone and the time signature).
- Onboard Bluetooth - stream audio from your tablet or smartphone device, or send MIDI data to a music app.
- Sturdy four-post metal drum rack stand (with strong durable clamps).
- 10-inch hi-hat cymbals paired with an in-built foot pedal.
- Ride and crash cymbals with choke functionality.
- Realistic kick pad (KD-10) offers better feel and rebound - and it's quieter too!
- Three PDX-6A 6-inch single-zone tom pads.
- PDX-8 8-inch snare pad (features dedicated rim and head zones - letting you assign different sounds).
- Tom and snare pads consist of Roland's renowned tension-adjustable, double-ply mesh heads.
- 40 free lessons from Melodics included.
- Drum kits: 50 (Preset: over 20)
- Instruments: 143
- Effect Types: Pad Equalizer: each pad, Overhead Mic Simulator, Room
- Multi-Effects: 1 system, 30 types
- Coach functions (5 modes): Time check (easy), Time check (hard), Quiet count, Auto up/down, Change-up
- Metronome: Tempo (20--260), Rhythm type (5 types), Sounds (15 types)
- Bluetooth: Supported standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Display: 16 characters x 2 lines LCD (with backlight)
- Power supply: AC adaptor (DC 12 V)
- Current draw: 250 mA
- Output/Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Mix In jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- Trigger Input connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Speed: Hi-speed USB
- Driver mode: Generic, Vender
- Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio 3
- Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels