The PM-200 is the perfect electronic drum kit monitor for your Roland V-Drums. With 180W of power, there's enough juice to use the monitor during live scenarios - that is, if you don't already use in-ear monitors, or are looking to combine in-ears and an actual speaker.
Power & Presence
The monitor boasts a 12" speaker with a horn tweeter. This ensures you'll get a full frequency response from your electronic drum kit, alongside rich, powerful sound.
Thanks to its stereo XLR outputs, you can also send a stereo mix to the front of house, PA system or recording device. This adds another layer of versatility, allowing you to harness this piece of gear for studio, stage and practice situations.
Tweak & Tinker
An integrated mixer has been incorporated too, allowing you to alter your sound as you see fit. For example, using the dedicated EQ and volume controls, you'll be able to remove some low-end, or beef up the mid-range for better feel.
- Full-width bar allows for easy carrying and floor adjustment.
- Two XLR direct outputs (featuring selectable dual mono or stereo output) allow for a V-Drums module connected in stereo.
- Built-in mixer with separate volume controls and global EQ.
- Angled build ensures perfect sound coverage when you're seated behind your kit.
- Packs in a custom 12-inch speaker, horn tweeter and 180W of power.
- Intended for use with Roland V-Drums electronic products.
- Rated Power Output: 80 W
- Nominal Input Level
- V-Drums Input: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Line Input: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Speaker: 25 cm (10 inches) Woofer x 1. 5 cm (2 inches) Tweeter x 1
- Power Consumption: 36 W
- Controls: Power Switch, V-Drums Volume Knob, Line Input Volume Knob, Bass Knob, Treble Knob, Power Indicators
- Connectors: V-Drums Input Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch Phone Type), Line Input Jack (Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type), Stereo Miniature Phone Type (AC In Jack)