Rode VideoMic Pro Plus
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 220 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system on board, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features
· Automatic Power Function (subject to plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera
· Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze and far less cumbersome than previous VideoMic models - plus it won't get lost.
· Power options - the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB
· Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times. the Digital Switching includes:
- 3-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
- Polar Pattern
- Super Cardioid
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Includes Shockmount
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+