Rode NT1000 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Condenser microphone Featuring low noise, transformerless circuitry, the NT1000 large-capsule microphone is ideal for vocal and instrument performances. It is an externally-polarised 1" condenser microphone with internal capsule shock-mounting and a gold-plated membrane, producing exceptionally high quality sound.
- Large capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ultra low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Heavy-duty cast metal satin nickel body
- High-strength welded and heat-treated mesh head, Internal capsule shock-mounting
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response.