The RCF F series mixers are designed to offer high-quality sound in a straight-forward, affordable unit. The RCF F 6X is the smallest in the series with six channels, two mic/line inputs, two stereo line inputs, two mic preamps, and onboard PRO DSP FX.
With its smaller number of inputs, this mixer is perfect for one or two person performances - such as a solo singer-songwriter who only needs inputs for their microphone and acoustic guitar. The onboard pro digital signal processing (DSP) effects include reverbs, delays, chorus, flangers, and echoes for giving your sound extra impact. The design of the RCF is very straightforward providing just what you need to dial in great sound without overwhelming you with extra unnecessary controls.
Thanks to its fewer inputs the RCF F 6X is essentially a portable mixer. At only 21cm wide by 25.5cm deep and at only 1.8kg in weight the RCF F 6X can be thrown into a backpack and easily transported to and from a gig. The sturdy metal construction will also help it stand up to the rigours of gigging and touring.
Here's What RCF Say About the F Series Mixers
Enhanced Analog Mixing Flexibility
RCF’s next generation F Series mixers builds on the rich analog legacy found in the professional E Series, featuring high quality sound in four formats from 6 to 16 channels. A powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, entirely conceived and designed by the RCF R&D team. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer features a full balanced audio path from input to output and the unique PRO DSP FX: 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes. The models F-10XR, F-12XR, and F-16XR, include an USB audio interface, for stereo recording on computer-based DAW and 2-channel playback.
State Of The Art EQ
State-of-the-art 3 band EQ on mono channels, 2 bands EQ on stereo channels for precise shaping of sound.
High Quality Peamplifiers
High quality preamplifiers with phantom power, inspired by the E-Series Mixers, offer high level sound and dynamics. Line level signals are less noisy when connected using the separate line input jack socket.
F 6X Features
- 2 Mic/Line inputs
- 2 Stereo line inputs
- One Aux/FX (post)
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Sturdy metal chassis
- External universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
F 6X Specifications
- FX Post: 1
- Power Consumption (W): 12 W
- Power Supply: External
- Voltage Requirements: 100 V - 240 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- THD+N, 20dB Gain, 0DBU Out(% A-Weighted): <0,02
- Description: High:+/-15 dB @ 10 kHz Shelving, Mid:+/-15 dB @ 1,250 kHz, Bell Low:+/-15 dB @ 100 Hz Shelving.
- Input Channels EQ: 2 Shelving 1
- Gain Range: 0 dB ÷ -50 dB
- Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- Mic Inputs Impedance (kohm): 14 kohm
- Line: 2
- Line Input Impedance (kohm): 21 kohm
- LOW CUT: 80 Hz
- Mic: 2
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Stereo Line: 2
- Stereo Line Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedance: 15 kohm
- Send Effects: 1
- Footswitch: Yes
- Aux Output: 1
- FX Send: 1
- Main Mix: 1
- Phones: 1
- Aux Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Main Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Phones Out Impedance (Ohm): 150 ohm
- Cabinet/Case Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Depth: 255 mm / 10.04 inches
- Height: 79 mm / 3.11 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.97 lbs
- Width: 210 mm / 8.27 inches