Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 1 Year Warranty to 3 Years! Click here to register.
The QSC Touchmix 8 is an ultra-compact and ergonomic live mixer, giving you a portable unit that doesn't lose any of the features or control you'd expect find with larger desks. Its touch interface means that all of the separate knobs and controls you would have on a standard desk are intact, and appear on an intuitive screen instead.
You have access to EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb, Delay, and many other effects, meaning that you can really enhance live mixes and tailor instruments to suit specific venues or spaces.
With 4 XLR inputs, 4 XLR/Line inputs, and 2 Stereo Line inputs, this mixer is great for a small venue or for a band looking to take a compact mixing setup with them for gigs. This mixer is loaded with plenty of output options with 4 Aux channels, Main L/R outputs, and a headphone output, making signal routing easy. Don't worry about placement either, as the whole desk can be controlled remotely via a free iPad app through the included Wi-Fi dongle for the desk.
Version 3.0 Software
The QSC TouchMix 8 can now be updated to Version 3.0, which expands the overall versatility of the unit to a whole new level. Version 3.0 includes 20 all-new features, giving the TouchMix 8 some key enhancements that were previously only available with the top-of-the-range TouchMix 30.
This includes Anti-Feedback, Room-Tuning Wizards, Real-Time Analyzer, Copy-and-Paste, Input Delay, Output PEQ, 15dB digital gain and even more. Other refinements include Channel Safe, Tap Tempo, Tablet Follows Mixer, additional User Buttons for a connected tablet and loudspeaker tuning (including presets for QSC latest K.2 series).
For the full lowdown on the Version 3.0 updates, click here for QSC's insightful tutorial.
- 12 full-function inputs - 8 mic/line and 2 stereo line
- 4-band full parametric EQ variable HPF and LPF filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects and a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA converters
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist with channel setup, gain adjustment, effects selection and much more
- 4 mono monitor mix outputs
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device
- Drives wired in-ear monitors directly
- Direct to HDD recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels and a user-selected stereo output pair
- Security lockout modes
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App
- Wi-Fi interface included