PRS are widely regarded as one the finest electric guitar manufacturers in the world. Their incredible build quality and attention to detail has solidified them as one of the go-to brands for players looking for stylish, sonically versatile guitars with unparalleled playability.
The CE24 was first released in 1988 and offered players all the benefits of their flagship Custom 24 model, but with the brightness and snap of a traditional bolt on neck guitar. The PRS Limited Edition CE24 Standard Satin continues this legacy in an elegant, stripped back satin finish and with all the tone and versatility you have come to expect from PRS.
The Limited Edition CE24 Standard Satin is limited to just 125 models worldwide in five finishes.
- PRS 85/15 Pickups - The 85/15 pickup was released in 2015 to celebrate thirty years of PRS guitars. Based on the Paul's original humbucker, the 85/15 is the culmination of three decades of research and development into guitar tone. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic humbucker and single coil sounds.
- Bolt On Maple Neck - PRS are perhaps more associated with set necks, such as those found on their Custom 24 and McCarty 594 models, but the bolt on neck on the CE24 delivers a snappier, brighter tone, more akin to that of a vintage Strat. The ergonomic "Pattern Thin" neck profile provides incredible playability and the satin finish means it won't feel sticky when playing in hot environments.
- Satin Nitrocellulose Finish - The satin Nitrocellulose finish not only provides an addictive playability and clarity, it also allows the guitar to age naturally over time. Unlike thicker Polyurethane finishes, Nitro gives a more natural feel and allows the wood to breathe which results in a more resonant tone.
- PRS Patented Tremolo - Based on the classic tremolo bridges from the 1950s but with modern refinements, the PRS Patented Tremolo offers incredible tuning stability with a smooth action. The addition of the PRS Low Mass Locking tuners ensures the CE24 stays in tune no mater how extreme your string bends are!
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag - Take your beloved guitar to rehearsals and gigs or keep it safe at home in the deluxe padded gig bag!
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin, Vintage Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Moulded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag Included