The Primacoustic Max Trap is a combination broadband absorber and bass trap that is corner-mounted to control excessive bass in a room. Ideal for fine-tuning the sound of your home studio or practice room, the Max Trap combines three acoustic principles to offer superb control over your audio.
- High performance corner mounted bass trap
- Suspended diaphragm absorbs bass down to 50Hz
- High density front absorber controls highs & mids
- Ideal for small rooms where modes cause problems
- Frame Material: Grey melamine laminated MDF
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 48"
- Height: 19"
- Panel Material: Formed, semirigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. pcf. (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester
- Diaphragmatic Membrane: Loaded vinyl, 1 lbs. pcf.