PJD Carey Elite Electric Guitar in Forest Green Burst
1 IN STOCK
Handmade in the UK!
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Carey Elite is PJD's flagship model. Hand-built in the UK, it's an exquisitely-crafted electric guitar equipped with high-quality electronics and hardware from Cream T Pickups and Gotoh respectively. Boasting a bound chambered Swamp Ash body with a Flamed Maple top, a Roasted Maple neck and an Indian rosewood fingerboard — this instrument really is something to behold! Extras include a rugged hard case and a PJD Certificate of Authenticity.
- Chambered Swamp Ash Body — Traditional tonewood with a gorgeous natural grain and a balanced sound. Chambered to reduce weight and boost resonance.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Roasted Maple Neck — Roasting process crystallises resins and removes all of the natural moisture retained by the neck wood, ultimately darkening the material and adding stability for rock-solid tuning!
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Custom profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. The silky-smooth oil/wax finish won't ever slow you down either!
- 10-12” Compound Radius Fingerboard — Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, this radius subtly flattens out the higher you go; making fast passages feel easier to play.
- Jescar 55090 Frets — Narrow tall fret-wire offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Bone Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Gotoh Hardware — 6-saddle hardtail bridge allows you to precisely set the action and intonation for each string, with the vintage-style tuners keeping everything stable!
- Cream T 'Scan 1' 1959 Burst Humbuckers — Based on the pickups found in an original '59 Les Paul, which were scanned and carefully replicated by Cream T. Provide a versatile array of sounds, with a barking bridge pickup and a warm, "woody" neck humbucker. Hand-wound in Liverpool, UK.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over pickup volume and overall tone.
- Included Hard Case — High-quality, PJD-branded case protects the instrument against knocks on the road.
About PJD Guitars
PJD Guitars build breathtaking, boutique instruments in Britain. Proudly using "the world's best materials and components to hand-craft modern guitars with classic features", their beautiful models are designed for players who adore the finer things in life! Click here to learn more about PJD Guitars.
- Serial Number: #371
- Model: Carey Elite
- Colour: Forest Green Burst
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Roasted Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard C Shape
- Neck Finish: Oil/Wax
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 10-12"
- Frets: Jescar 55090 (Narrow Tall)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Bone (42mm)
- Bridge: Gotoh Hardtail
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Cream T 'Scan 1' 1959 Burst Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Cream T 'Scan 1' 1959 Burst Humbucker
- Controls: 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch (Switchcraft), Volume and Tone (CTS 550K)
- Jack Socket: Switchcraft
- Case: PJD-Branded Hiscox Hard Case
- Extras: PJD Certificate of Authenticity
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable