Here's What Neumann Say About the KH 750 Subwoofer
Compact DSP-controlled closed cabinet subwoofer
- Deep bass in a small space
- The perfect complement to KH 80 DSP, KH 120 and KH 310
DSP Power For All
The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors. It has a unique and flexible Bass Manager (2.0/0.1), analog and digital inputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to be used in many different configurations.
The optional Neumann.Control iPad® app gives access to many additional functions. This includes the possibility of aligning Neumann monitors, that are connected to the subwoofer, to the room using the patented "Guided Alignment" and controlling the entire stereo system. This also includes analog* monitors. Detailed information can be found below.
More About the KH 750 DSP
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a strong linear working magnet system with ELFF™ technology (Extremely Linear Force Factor™). As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The ultra-compact cabinet is a closed design which brings the fastest possible transient response.
The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz / 24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in the Neumann.Control iPad® app.
The KH 750 DSP can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The KH 750 DSP and the Neumann.Control iPad® App
By combining the KH 750 DSP with the freely available iPad® app (version 3.0 or newer), the subwoofer becomes the intelligent control center of every Neumann stereo setup. In addition to the KH 80 DSP, the KH 120, KH 310 and KH 420** analog monitors now also benefit from the DSP power of the KH 750 DSP.
The iPad® connects to the subwoofer via a standard IP network with an Ethernet cable between the router and subwoofer. The stereo pair receives the analog audio signal directly from the subwoofer.
- Increasing the bass extension of the monitoring system
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Working as an extension for KH line subwoofer systems
- Compact ultra stiff wooden cabinet
- In-house modelled long-throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and robust built-in grille
- 2.0/ 0.1 Bass Management
- Four routing modes
- XLR electronically balanced analog inputs and outputs
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- 8-position phase control, continuous low cut control
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V)
- Gound lift
- Low heat dissipation amplifiers with large headroom and sophisticated protection circuitry
- Separate thermo limiter to protect the voice coil and power amplifier
- Digital input and output
- Network connector using standard IP protocol and your existing network infrastructure
- Control function
- Standby function