- 1 x Native Instruments Maschine+
Step up your music production with this handy bundle featuring the Native Instruments Maschine+ and Komplete 13! Create tracks on the Maschine+ either as a standalone groovebox or integrated with your DAW and explore the wide range of virtual instruments and sounds in Komplete 13. This bundle is perfect for anyone looking to expand their music production setup.
The MASCHINE+ from Native Instruments is a compact, robust standalone groovebox that's been designed from the ground-up for both live performance and production purposes. It boasts a streamlined, quick, and smart workflow - giving you increased control over effects, synthesis, sequencing, sampling and more!
This is the first time in Native's history where they've distilled their highly regarded effects, sounds and instruments into a completely dedicated hardware-based system. Put simply, you'll be able to use this groovebox without the need for a laptop or computer.
This allows for unplugged performances without the incorporation of a DAW. However, the MASCHINE+ can also be used with a laptop or computer if you prefer an integrated studio workflow. You can integrate any outboard gear you might have as well.
The construction of the unit ensures you'll be able to quickly and easily craft evolving melodies and layered beats, harness powerful sampling techniques, and arrange and mix your music. It only takes a few seconds to get set up and start generating a beat too!
This is all made simple thanks to 16 velocity-sensitive pads, note repeat, a step sequencer, pad link, swing, a host of plugins and vintage sampler emulation. Hands-on controls like this allow you to tweak and take charge of every aspect of your sound. A quad-core CPU combined with 4 GB of RAM ensures that this creation is fast and headache-free.
Not to mention the build of the MASCHINE+ itself, which is made from a seriously durable anodised aluminium. This provides a ruggedness that'll help it withstand years and years of repeat use - whether that's at home or on the road.
A library of specially curated software compliments the MASCHINE+. This MASCHINE+ Selection consists of a carefully chosen package of effects, expansions and instruments which can be used in controller and standalone mode. These have all been optimised to make the standalone workflow buttery smooth.
Starting with the MASCHINE Factory Library - which is made up of 8 GB of drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, projects, patterns, loops, drum/bass synths and other intriguing sounds - you've got the ideal creative platform to get started with.
This is augmented further by instruments including MASSIVE, FM8, MONARK and other renowned sonic tools. Add to this effects like PHASIS and RAUM, plus a suite of additional expansions such as DEEP MATTER and TRUE SCHOOL, and you've got an extensive suite of software available at your fingertips.
- Comes with MASCHINE+ Selection (consisting of effects, instruments and expansions picked for use in controller and standalone modes).
- MASCHINE Factory Library - 8 GB library of loops, drum kits, sounds, multi-sampled instruments etc.
- Instruments - MASSIVE, MONARK, FM8, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
- Effects - PHASIS, RAUM.
- Expansions - LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, DEEP MATTER, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (and a voucher for two extra expansions).
- MASCHINE+ can be used without a computer; you'll need a wireless internet connection and a Native ID to get started though.
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15, Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM.
- Windows 10, Intel Core i5 (or equivalent), 4 GB RAM.
- USB 2.0 Port 9 GB Free Disk Space for Software and Library, 24 GB Free Disk Space for MASCHINE+ Selection.
- 4 GB Dual Channel DDR3L RAM
- Quad-Core Processor
- 32 GB Internal eMMC Flash Storage (for both Factory and OS Content)
- x2 Colour Displays (480 x 272)
- WiFi Enabled
- Includes a 64 GB SD Card
- 44.1 kHz / 24-Bit Audio Interface
- x2 1/4-Inch TRS Line Outputs
- x2 1/4-Inch TRS Line Inputs
- 1/4-Inch Dynamic Mic Input
- Stereo Headphone Output
- x1 MIDI In
- x1 MIDI Out
- x1 Footswitch
- x2 USB Ports (for MIDI Controllers/External HDDs
The premiere music production software suite has just been improved with even more instruments and sounds. Say hello to Komplete 13! Komplete 13 features over 65 premium instruments and effects, over 20 expansions, and features more than 35,000 sounds. Needless to say, there’s plenty to choose from. Guitar and amp modelling, acoustic piano models, vintage and modern style virtual synths, sampling, and an array of beats and rhythms. Everything you need to unleash your creative potential and tackle any project ahead of you.
Komplete 13 is simple to install via the included hard drive and is easy to set up, activate, and update via Native Access. Komplete 13 is seamlessly integrated with Native Instruments MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards and is compatible with any DAW.
- Guitar Rig Pro 6 - Complete control over your guitar tone with newly updated amp, cab, and effects modelling
- Butch Vig Drums - New! Processed and production-ready beats
- Super 8 - New! A modern take on a vintage 8-voice polysynth
- Six acoustic pianos - Includes the new Noire piano based on Nils Frahm’s concert grand
- Electric sunburst - New! A contemporary electric guitar sound
- Modular icons - New! Classic, vintage modular synth sounds
- Cuba - New! Vibrant Cuban rhythms and harmonies
- Effects-Series: Crush Pack - New!
- Massive X - Native Instruments’ flagship wavetable synth
- Kontakt 6 - Powerful and expansive sampler
- Session Strings 2 - Sound of an 11-piece string ensemble for contemporary applications
- Absynth 5 - Semi-modular style synth for creating wild and unusual sounds
- FM8 - FM synthesis in an intuitive format
- Windows 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended), graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher, 10 GB free disk space (240 GB for complete installation)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts.
- An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this collection. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Certain products may require additional free downloads.
- Massive X requires an AVX compatible CPU