The Mooer Shim Verb gives you an unprecedented amount of control over your reverb in such a compact space! While many compact reverb pedals are one knob affairs the Shim Verb gives you three reverb types, Level, Colour and Decay controls so that you can tweak your exact desired tone whether that be a subtle shimmer or an amp style spring sound.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer
- Room: Different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall.
- Spring: Simulates a classic spring reverberation, vintage 60’s Surfing sound.
- Shimmer: Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, spacy, smooth and shining, very popular in Post Rock music.
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Reverb Modes: 3 (Room, Spring, Shimmer)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!