MOOER have developed the successor to their well-regarded GE100 with the release of the GE150. This new multi effects guitar pedal/recording solution combines great portability with a multitude of different creative options – offering you impressive versatility in one robust, compact unit.
This pedal really encourages creativity and experimentation. Choose from 55 of MOOER’s digital amp models, each of which is based on their innovative, non-linear amp modelling technology. This provides you with a wide range of different amp tones to select from, allowing you to discover your preferred sound. Your tone can be crafted further using the 9 individual effects blocks (boasting 151 high-quality effects in total). These range from EQ, to reverb and delay, and can be used simultaneously or separately. The amount of combinations you can make are truly mind boggling!
It is also possible to load in your favourite third-party impulse responses through the full featured IR loader. With 26 slots in total, there is plenty of room for you to make use of. In addition to this, you’ve got 10 metronome options, an in-built tuner, 40 drum tracks and an 80 second capacity looper. Not to mention a fully programmable footswitch, pre-installed presets and an auxiliary input!
Record on the Go (or at Home)
The GE150 features On the Go recording support. Capture your sessions wherever you are using the micro USB-B output. You’ll be able to directly record onto any OTG-supported tablet or smartphone, making it a perfect choice for when inspiration strikes you on your travels! If you prefer to record in a more traditional manner, a provided USB cable allows you to connect the pedal to your laptop or computer.
- OTG (On the Go) Micro USB-B Output – Ideal for Recording with Compatible Smartphones and Tablets While on the Move
- 40 Drum Rhythms
- 10 Metronome Options
- Auxiliary Audio Input – Play Music from Your Phone, Tablet or MP3 Player
- In-Built Tuner
- Headphone Output – Great for Silent Practice Sessions
- Fully Functioning LOOPER (80 Second Recording Capacity)
- USB Port – Keep Your Firmware up to Date
- Expression Pedal – Control Multiple Values Through One Button Press
- Tap Tempo Function
- Use up to 9 Effects Simultaneously (with 151 Different Effects to Choose from in Total)
- 55 High-Quality Amp Models from the Micro Preamp Series
- 200 Preset Patches
- Supports Third-Party Impulse Response Files – 26 User Slots in Total Allow You to Load in Your Favourites
- Power Requirements: 9V 300mA.
- Small Size Makes It Highly Portable