Midas 512 V2 500 Series 4 Band Fully Parametric Equaliser
4 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 29th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 159 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Midas Say About the 512 V2
500 SERIES PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512 V2
The PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512 is a compact 500 Series 4 band fully parametric equaliser based on channel strip originally provided in the legendary Midas HERITAGE 3000 mixing console. When used in conjunction with the LEGEND L10, L6, or other standard 500 Series rackmount chassis, the 512 provides the ideal EQ solution for users seeking Midas performance in a modular format that boasts upgraded, premium-quality performance.
Class Leading EQ
A parametric equaliser allows the operator to address multiple parameters with high precision when applying filters to an audio signal, i.e., a specific frequency can be cut or boosted by an exact amount across an adjustable bandwidth or “Q”. Such surgical-level equalisation enables fine tuning the filter to reduce the gain at frequencies that are prone to feedback, or remove undesirable tonal qualities and their overtones. Conversely, the ability to increase (boost) the gain at certain frequencies provides the ideal way to add punch to bass and kick drum signals, or to add presence to vocal or solo instrument tonalities. The PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512 utilises 4 overlapping frequency bands to easily and expertly craft professional-grade output signals – both in the studio and during live performance. And when it comes to sound quality, Midas products are recognized by engineers the world over as the class leader for their warm and responsive delivery.
Precision Dual Concentric Controls
Built from the bottom up, the 512 EQ strip operates across 4 overlapping frequency bands: Bass (20 Hz to 400 Hz); Lo Mid (100 Hz to 2 kHz); Hi Mid (400 Hz to 8 kHz); and Treble (1 kHz to 20 kHz). The Frequency and Gain (-15 dB to +15 dB) adjustments are provided in the form of stacked dual concentric controls, with Gain on the knob and Frequency on the outer ring. All give instant access to fully variable gain and frequency settings in their respective operating bands.
- Compact 500 Series module with enhanced Midas HERITAGE 3000 four band fully parametric equaliser
- Class leading equaliser acclaimed for it's warm and responsive character with fast easy setup
- Precision dual concentric controls give instant access to fully variable gain and frequency settings
- Bass and treble bands with selection switches for bell or shelving responses
- Fully variable bandwidth controls on all four bands in bell mode
- High power balanced output drives long audio cables with ease
- High performance electronically balanced input stage with high common-mode rejection
- Ultra low noise design using premium quality op-amps
- True hardware bypass selection switch removes all circuitry from the signal path when equalisation is not required
- Power up mute relays prevent switch on thumps
- Advanced design with low power consumption gives extended component life
- Premium quality components throughout for a crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+