The Fillmore is the next evolutionary step of the legendary Mesa Boogie sound. Vintage-voiced and boasting classy retro aesthetics, the Fillmore series looks set to leave a lasting impression on the Mesa legacy.
Those familiar with Mesa Boogie amps will be used to their interfaces. A wealth of controls, switches, sliders and connections, designed to facilitate endless tonal tweaking - it's not for everyone though.
With the Fillmore range, they've taken a step back without compromising versatility. 2 channels with 3 modes to choose from (Clean, Drive & Hi) provide a broad tonal palette without over-complicating things. Both channels give you total control over gain, EQ, presence and reverb, complete with individual master controls. All of this is stylishly executed with a user-friendly, simplified design - finding your sound has never been this easy.
A Break From Tradition
The channels and modes are designed to provide plenty of tonal legroom, but this amp has been voiced with vintage flavours in mind. While their Mark & Rectifier amps are renowned the world over for delivering gutsy US distortion on all levels, the Fillmore offers warm saturation that breathes.
This is full-fat, responsive tone that's just waiting to be cranked - Mesa have called it 'the most expressive gain' they've ever created!
Powered by Mesa 6L6 valves with switchable 25/50W modes, the Fillmore might just be the old-school tonal magic you've been looking for.
- Wattage: 50 or 25 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning), Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning)
- Reverb / Effects & Bypass Options: All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x Mesa 6L6
- Speaker Outputs: One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm
- Dimensions: 9.75" H x 22.75" W x 9.5" D
- Accessories: Channel footswitch, slip cover