Mark series amps are among some of the most popular in the Mesa Boogie line up. The latest Mark V:25 offers up a collection of some of the most popular sounds from its predecessors, with all new connectivity in a smaller 25W format.
Featuring two channels with six different modes, select sounds that cover everything from clean and crunch tones to chunky high gain. Channel one delivers bright crisp cleans right up to saturated goodness, using Clean, Fat and Crunch voicings.
The Mark IIC+ is the first mode in channel two. It delivers a strong mid range focused overdriven sound. With the second Mark IV lead mode, tones range from '80s mid-focused pushed tone to a more restrained modern character. The Xtreme mode has been lifted straight from the full size Mark V. You're getting an incredible amount of gain with low and mid response.
You also have the legendary five-band EQ to fine tune those detailed frequencies. It'll take your tone from great to perfect. Add the tube-powered spring reverb and there's plenty of room to customise your tone along with the standard three-band EQ for each channel.
The Mark V:25 is very loud at 25w of EL84 power and can easily fill up a small to medium sized venue. Both channels can be independently attenuated to 10w for lower volume saturation.
The built-in CabClone provides you with the ability to send out a DI signal to a mixer or audio interface. CabClone technology emulates the natural sound of a mic'd up guitar cab for optimal and selectable tone. Switch between open back, closed back or vintage style cabs.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch Ch. 2 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Graphic EQ, Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2 & EQ
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion G10 Creamback / Ttl Load = 8 Ohms